I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! I had to wait a while to post, as I realised I didn’t know really know any new bloggers to give the award to…and I still don’t but i’m going for it anyway!
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award on your blog and write a post about the award.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog. Tell the reader a little about your nominator.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award.
5. Give the nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog.
6. List these rules in your post.
7. Notify the nominees of the Liebster Award and ask if they would be happy to accept? If so, send them a link to your post.
Thanks to Crazy Chinese Family for nominating me! He writes about his adventures with his Chinese Wife, her family and their children. He was also the first person to ever comment on my blog, so thanks!!! Here are my answers to his questions:
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way to get down ideas for my wedding, to write about our travels and to read posts from other people.
How does blogging and connecting to other bloggers change/ help you?
I just enjoy reading about places other people have gone and things that happen in their lives.
What are your favorite topics to write about?
In which country do you see yourself living in ten years?
Couch or Sports?
Watching sports (Formula One) on a couch 😁
A good Book or TV?
I watch a lot of TV and it’s pretty much my favourite thing to do after work. I find it really hard to get into books so I usually only read a few a year, but once I find a good one, I find it very hard to put it down. It’s hard to choose!
What would you do with 1 Million Euros (or Dollars, whatever you prefer…)
I will have 1 million pounds because it’s worth more (for now). I would be sensible. I would buy a standard house and live normally, but I would quit my job and do something I could enjoy with my life, like becoming an artist.
How long do you prepare for a blog post?
Can be anything from 20 minutes to months!
Your worst experience with blogging
Nothing too terrible, just your standard spammy comments.
What is your hobby with which you find some peace?
I enjoy most things to do with animals, be that looking after them, visiting wildlife parks, hanging out in aquariums…
Last but not least: Would you ever dare to try Surströmming?
Not a chance 😁
Here are the blogs I would like to give the award to:
And here are the 11 questions for them.
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What’s your favourite thing to blog about?
3. What’s your favourite animal and why?
4. What is a typical day like for you?
5. What are your 3 favourite things in the whole world?
6. What is your favourite country to visit and why?
7. What’s your Chinese zodiac animal?
8. Cats or Dogs?
9. Sweet or Savoury?
10. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?
11. TV or Film?